- Visual inspection of all systems. Road-test vehicle when possible. Retrieve trouble codes. research trouble codes and symptoms. Connecting diagnostic scan – tool to vehicles computer and testing carious sensors and components. Removal and bench testing of electrical components when necessary. Report findings.
- THERMOSTAT &/OR OUTLET – Remove & Replace – DX,EX,GX,LX,Si
- COOLANT TEMPERATURE SENSOR – Remove & Replace
- Remove and Replace Motor Oil and Oil Filter, Lube Chassis where applicable, Check tire pressure and all Fluid Levels. (Your vehicles manufacture publish oil change intervals and conditions any factors that influence those intervals, in the owner's manual.)
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Hook up Hunter alignment machine. Take initial readings. Inspect alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel. Print out final reading. Road Test.
BECKY G. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/29/2021